Details for Rasmussen's Ford Autocheck Vehicle History Report
What is AutoCheck Score?
Only AutoCheck vehicle history reports include the AutoCheck Score, a tool that enables you to understand a vehicle's past quickly and easily, compare it to other vehicles, and lower the risk of buying a vehicle with undetected problems.
Your vehicle's history can affect your vehicle's AutoCheck Score. Factors that can negatively influence the Score include:
· Title brands such as salvaged or rebuilt title
· Problems with the odometer such as rollback or broken odometer
· Frame damage
· Water damage
· Whether the vehicle has been branded as a lemon
· Whether the vehicle has ever been stolen or repossessed
· Whether the vehicle has ever been used as a police or taxi vehicle
Think of the AutoCheck Score as a rating summarizing the longer list of report data. Paired with the AutoCheck Score Range, the AutoCheck Score allows you to quickly compare vehicles of similar age and class. View a sample AutoCheck Score tile below: