Details for Open Position: Paint Line Associate
Position Title: Paint Line Associate
Position summary Performs industrial powder coat painting process by hanging and unloading production parts and partially assembled equipment on a conveyer in accordance to specifications.
• Loads small to medium parts from bins onto overhead conveyor system that carries them through the blaster, paint booth and oven area.
• Hang large pieces of equipment with the help of a forklift and other team members.
• Removes painted parts and stacks parts on pallets or into bins; and large equipment is moved to the heavy assembly area.
• Inspects painted parts and equipment for smudges and unpainted areas.
• Conceal blemishes in products, such as nicks, and scratches using spray paint.
• Maintains clean and safe working environment
• Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
•Lifting capabilities – 75lbs; push pull 100lbs
Experience and Education: High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); One to two years of industrial painting or manufacturing experience.
1000 FIMCO Lane
North Sioux City, SD 57049