A selection of recent reports made to Sioux City police:
* 1:55 a.m., May 25, 1000 block of Riverside Avenue: Police asked to check for a possibly drunk man pushing a stroller with two babies inside.
* 2:55 a.m., May 26, 1800 block of Hamilton Boulevard: A drunk person was upset about not being able to buy booze.
* 2:58 a.m., May 26, 2600 block of Home Street: Report of a fight where a driver almost ran somebody over.
* 4:11 a.m., May 27, 300 block of Alice Street: Two men -- one armed with an ax -- pushed their way into a home and stole a purse. Two people inside had minor injuries. People inside the house knew one of the suspects.
* 10:22 p.m., May 28, 3400 block of Singing Hills Boulevard: Lost phone. Woman says she received a call from the people who found it, but they refused to give it back. She contacted the service provider and discontinued service to the phone.
* 9:57 a.m., May 29, 500 block of Nebraska Street: Former door-to-door salesman says his former employer said that if things didn't work out the company would send the would-be peddler back where he or she came from. The person quit after three days but the company won't pay for the trip home.
* 11:18 a.m., May 29, 3400 block of Douglas Street: Possible restraining order violation. Man says his ex-girlfriend called three weeks ago to talk about why she put a restraining order on him.
* 1:51 p.m., May 29, 700 block of Ninth Street: Report of two small girls running around the yard without supervision or any clothes on their bodies.
* 3:53 a.m., May 30, 5000 block of Mayhew Avenue: Suspicious activity reported at the playground at Nodland Elementary. Police found a couple sitting and talking. They were allowed to leave with a warning.
* 5:09 p.m., May 30, 5300 Glenn Avenue: Caller said a boy was riding a small-engine motorcycle in the park. Mother of three small boys who had been riding the motorcycle was informed they could not do that.
* 10:38 a.m., May 31, 2700 block of Second Street: Report of a stolen motorcycle seat.
* 1:02 p.m., May 31, 1600 block of 27th Street: Minor disturbance over trash blowing around in the yards. The trash was thrown away.
* 4:18 p.m., May 31, 2000 block of South St. Aubin Street: Three kids and an adult saw a naked guy walking around. He was arrested.
* 10:03 p.m., June 1, South Westcott Street: Vehicle was left unattended in the road. It smelled strongly of booze, possibly from the open containers of alcohol police say were inside the vehicle. There was no paperwork or keys, so it was towed as a road hazard.
* 1:09 a.m., June 3, 5700 block of Myers Avenue: Report of suspicious subjects hiding behind a retaining wall. Police say it was boys hiding from the guardian of a juvenile female whom they were visiting after hours. The boys' parents came and took them home.
* 3:05 a.m., June 3, 2300 block of West Fourth Street: Someone was ringing the complainant's doorbell and banging on her doors.
* 12:53 p.m., June 4, 2900 block of Gordon Drive: Officer looking for someone with warrants at the Economy Inn found another guy, who had an injured ankle, laying on the ground by a Dumpster. Victim said he'd gone drinking the night before and hurt himself falling into a nearby creek/culvert. It'd taken him all that time to crawl out of the creek to where he was found by the Dumpster. Siouxland Paramedics took him away for treatment.