SIOUX CITY -- The Woodbury Medical Society has elected its Board of Directors for 2018:
- President: Nesrin Abu Ata, MD, Psychiatrist and Medical Director, Siouxland Mental Health Center
- President-elect: James Roat, MD, Gastroenterologist, Roat Gastroenterologist
- Secretary/Treasurer: Kristi Walz, MD, Family Physician, Siouxland Community Health Center
- Past-President: Raul Banagale, MD, NeoNatologist, UnityPoint
- Trustees: Nick Bechtold, MD, Family Practice Physician, Family Health Care of Siouxland; James Case, MD, Neurologist, Center for Neurosciences, Orthopaedic and Spine; Michael Jung, MD, Faculty, Family Practice Physician, Siouxland Medical Education Foundation; Minh Luu, MD, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Mercy Medical Center; Gerald McGowan, MD, Faculty, Family Practice Physician, Siouxland Medical Education Foundation; Keith Vollstedt, MD, Surgeon and President, Midlands Clinic
The next meeting of the WMS will be at the Sioux City Public Museum Thursday. Dr. Steven Gordon will discuss his experience with the Canadian health care system. WMS members and spouses are invited.