SERGEANT BLUFF -- The Sergeant Bluff-Luton Primary School was dismissed at 1 p.m. Monday, due to a natural gas leak.
According to the Sergeant Bluff-Luton Conmmunity School District website, MidAmerican Energy Company and C.W. Suter Services were on site and indicated there is no immediate danger.
The gas has been shut off and the boilers are off line. Parents could either pick up Primary School students at 1 p.m. or pick them up at the end of the day at the 3-5th grade Elementary school.
There will not be BASIC after school today.