Carbon Monoxide poisoning South Sioux City

Vehicles surround the South Sioux City home where an elderly couple were found dead in the garage Wednesday. Police said their deaths were from carbon monoxide poisoning. 

SOUTH SIOUX CITY | South Sioux City Police have confirmed the names of the husband and wife who were found dead on their garage floor Wednesday.

Gloria Schultz, 78, and Willis Schultz, 88, passed away from carbon monoxide poisoning at their townhouse on Crystal View Court.  

A Thursday press release said the accidental poisoning was from a vehicle that had been left running inside their enclosed garage.

Funeral services for the couple will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at Mohr Funeral Home1431 W. 29th St. in South Sioux City. Visitation will be 3 to 7 p.m. with a prayer service at 5 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home.

One of the couple's daughters found them Wednesday afternoon on the garage floor next to their vehicle.

The release said that they died Tuesday night sometime after 8 p.m. when a family member had last contacted them.

0
0
0
0
0

Crime and general assignment reporter

Load comments