Police lights

STORM LAKE,  Iowa | A Storm Lake business was open Thursday, a day after emergency officials ordered employees to evacuate due to carbon monoxide in the building.

According to a press release, the Storm Lake Fire Department responded to Rebnord Technologies, 210 Sale Barn Road, and found high levels of carbon monoxide in the business Wednesday.

Alliant Energy made the readings of the carbon monoxide and the building was ventilated. The release said a furnace was possible malfunctioning and caused the release of the gas. The furnace was taken out of service for repair.

There were no injuries in the incident at Rebnord, which handles computer solutions. Employees were outside for about a half hour.

Angry
0
Sad
0
Funny
0
Wow
0
Love
0

Load comments