Add your voice to the discussion. Click on Letters to the Editor to submit a letter or mini editorial to the Journal staff.
We welcome and encourage reader feedback. Letters to the Editor must be no longer than 250 words and will be edited for length. Please include your name, hometown and daytime telephone number for verification. Phone numbers will not be printed.
We will not publish anonymous letters or "open" letters or letters to a third party. We will publish no more than two letters and two Mini Editorials per writer a month. Letters, Mini Editorials and guest opinions may be published or distributed in print, electronic or other forms.
Our Opinion editorials in this section represent the consensus view of the Sioux City Journal's Editorial Board.
Opinions expressed in Other Voices editorials and in columns, Letters to the Editor and cartoons do not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial board.
- BILLING OFFICE MANAGER
- Warehouse / Delivery Person
- Material Handling
- Wells Enterprises, Inc. - Now Hiring
- The University of South Dakota has the following
- Grounds Keeper, Parts Room & Paint Line Associates
- Mass Markets - Telecom Account Manager
- Le Mars Community Schools
- LOVE TO SEW?
- Machine Operators & Packers - BoDeans Baking Co.
- Orgill - Truck Drivers
- NUCOR Steel - Day Machinist/Mechanic
- FT Warehouse/Maintenance
- Construction Laborer
- Accounting Assistant - Morningside College
- Food Scientist - Jolly Time
- Now Hiring:
- $500 Sign On Bonus!
- Adjunct Instructor of Mathematics - Briar Cliff University
- DNA Genetics - PT Courier
- Experienced Sales Associate
- UNITED STATES
- AP/GSI Sioux City - Truck Driver, Short Haul
- Part-Time Teller Position
- Enjoy a unique combination of advantages:
- ISS Janitorial
- Elmwood Care Centre in
- Dietary Aide/Cook - Mid-Step Services
- Office Assistant - Lessard Contracting
- FT , PT & split shifts
- Top Summer Jobs for Grads & Youths
- Multimedia Advertising Account Executive
- Respiratory Tech
- Director of Nursing - Mid Step Services
- ESU #1 seeks applicants for
- Holy Spirit Retirement Home
- Multiple Positions - Jolly Time
- TAKE THIS JOB & LOVE IT!
- The Omaha Tribe of Nebraska
- Your Comfort. Our Strength.
- SMOKER LEAD
- Director of Anesthesia
- Falls Flatwork, LLC - 30 FT Construction Laborers
- PT Office/Bookkeeper
- KCAU-TV - PT Camera Operator
- Grain Trailer Driver Wanted