Sioux City, IA 51101
About KELLER WILLIAMS SIOUXLAND
More About KELLER WILLIAMS SIOUXLAND
Keller Williams Realty is an American international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams, it grew from a single office in Austin to approximately 700 offices and as of November 2016 with over 150,000 associates worldwide, it is the largest real estate franchise by agent count in the World, and one of the largest privately held global residential real estate brokerages. It is an Inc. 5000 company and has been recognized as one of the highest rated real estate companies by numerous publications, including Entrepreneur Magazine and Forbes.
Keller Williams Siouxland is the fastest growing real estate franchise in the Siouxland market approaching 70 associates and soon to be #1 Market Share. Agents, long from other firms, came to Keller Williams Siouxland because of the unique business and financial model where the focus is on growing the business and profession of the individual agent to achieve company success rather than the model of an “employee” working for a company. A unique culture of true teamwork, fun, and where we celebrate success. You drive your own business and the KW Market Center serves you with ongoing education, reports, and leadership support for you to succeed. Our philosophy is if we help you grow your business, KW grows, and we all share in the KW profits.
What do Real Estate Agents do?
- They attain a real estate license.
- Meet, inspire, and influence people. Grow a network.
- Organize and oversee Open Houses.
- Actively market their business.
- Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets, and geographic limitations.
- Interact and work with all agents in the market area.
- Advise clients about options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process.
- Attend ongoing training related to the market, personal and your business growth, and technology.
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents from listing to closing documents.
- Attend closing dates, provide support for clients, and keep them abreast of any new developments.
- Focus on residential, commercial, or both.
- They manage their business and are aware of their profit and loss. (P&L)
At Keller Williams Realty Siouxland, we like to think we stand out from other real estate firms in many ways, but these areas in particular define Keller Williams Realty as an industry innovator and leader: Culture, Education, Profit Share, and Technology. We are a company built and shaped by talented, driven real estate professionals who know the value of having a great career, accomplished colleagues, work-life balance, and a reputation for being the best in the business.We focus on helping associates realize their fullest potential. You will find opportunities for growth, support for achieving your objectives and a true sense of family and belonging.
- Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living.
- Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for a new generation of sales associates and real estate owners.
- Our Values: God, Family, then Business
- Our Belief System: Win-Win - Or no deal
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- Customers: Always come first
- Commitment: In all things
- Communication: Seek first to understand
- Creativity: Ideas before results
- Teamwork: Together everyone achieves more
- Trust: Starts with honesty
- Success: Results through people
- Your success is our goal.... Make today the day you begin the next fulfilling chapter in your life and career. Find out more by contacting our Team Leader today!
Real Estate is for those that want to own their own business, be their own boss, and make their own money. Is that you? Join a team that wants to see and help you get there
Number Of Employees:
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!