FARGO, N.D. | Sioux City kept its winning ways at Scheels Arena intact as Dylan Mills scored the only goal of a shootout and Matt Jurusik stopped all three shots he faced to give the Musketeers a 4-3 United States Hockey League win over Fargo Thursday evening.

Sioux City saw a two-goal lead with just over seven minutes left in regulation vanish on a pair of late Force goals. The Muskies held on through the five-minute overtime before Mills scored on the first attempt of the penalty shot round to give the guests their fifth win in seven shootouts this season.

The Musketeers won for the third time in seven days on the Fargo ice and improved to 4-0 at Scheels Arena. Curiously, Sioux City is winless in two games on its home ice, where it hosts the Force Friday night.

Sioux City captain Brady Ferner gave the Musketeers the lead 9:52 into the opening period on a power play when his wrist shot from just inside the blue line found the back of the net. Martin Pospisil and Sampo Ranta had assists on Ferner's third goal of the season.

Fargo used the power play to answer and tie things at 1-1 after one period with Sammy Steele scoring his sixth goal of the year at 16:02 of the period.

After a scoreless second stanza, Sioux City moved up 2-1 at 1:02 of the third when Matyas Svoboda found Pospisil all alone in front of the net. The Musketeers increased the lead to two goals when Sampo Ranta cashed in on the power play for his 11th goal of the season with 14:32 to play.

Facing its third loss in less than a week to Sioux City, the Force rallied to force overtime, scoring at 12:53 on A.J. Drobot's power play goal and the equalizer at 14:20 on Evan Bell's first of the season. Fargo moved back into a tie with Tri-City in the Western Conference with 44 points with the one overtime point. The Storm, however has the edge having played four games fewer than Fargo.

The win pushed Sioux City (14-13-5) over the .500 mark for the first time since early this season. Jurusik stopped 37 shots and improved to 12-10-4 in goal.