Details for How do I care for Carpet?
When you follow the flooring maintenance and care guides, it’s easy to maintain the beauty of your new floor. Properly caring for your carpet will enhance its life and performance, giving you years of enjoyment. Whether you choose to clean it yourself or hire a professional, make sure to check your carpet warranty for any maintenance instructions. Almost all carpet warranties will require that you have a professional clean your carpet every 18-24 months.
What To Do:
· Do vacuum heavy traffic areas twice per week — be sure to review maintenance instructions for vacuum cleaners that are approved for use on your specific floor type.
· Do rotate furniture in your room can help prevent permanent indentation.
· Do perform a deep cleaning (or have a professional cleaning) in high traffic rooms every 18-24 months.
What Not To Do:
· Do not use any household cleaners that are not listed within the approved cleaner in your care and maintenance instructions.
· Do not use any cleaning methods that are not mentioned within the manufacturer label in order to maintain your manufacturer warranty.
2500 Glenn Ave. Ste 40
Sioux City, IA 51106