Details for Living Options at Sunrise Retirement
Sunrise offers a variety of independent living options on our 35-acre campus. Choose the independent lifestyle that will benefit you for years to come; providing freedom, security, personal growth and quality of life.
- Independent Living available at Sunrise Hills
- Independent Plus available at The Pointe at Sunrise
- Income-Based Apartments available at Maple Heights & Annex
Sunrise Assisted Living options provide a balance between independent living with access to supportive services and available 24 hour nursing care. Offering assistance as needed in comfortable home-like neighborhoods. The memory support assisted living neighborhood provides a safe and secure environment for those with memory care needs.
Sunrise offers Medicare skilled and rehab care along with long-term comprehensive nursing, memory care and respite care. We provide medical supervision and socially engaging activities based on the individual needs and choices of residents. Our staff strives to meet the physical, spiritual, social and emotional needs of our residents.
- Skilled Care, Long-term Care, & Respite stay available at The Sunrise Health Center
- Memory Care available at The Sunrise Health Center
Sunrise At Home
Sunrise provides services to keep people living independently in their own homes, on campus and in the Siouxland Community.
712.276.3821 ext. 3100