Details for Nursing Care at Sunrise Retirement
Sunrise offers Medicare skilled and rehab care along with long-term comprehensive nursing, memory care and respite care. We provide medical supervision and socially engaging activities based on the individual needs and choices of residents. Our staff strives to meet the physical, spiritual, social and emotional needs of our residents.
Medicare Skilled Rehabilitation
If you or your family member needs help returning home after an injury or illness, Sunrise can provide the care you need. We offer inpatient and outpatient services with comprehensive rehabilitation programs. Our Nautilus equipment is specifically designed for senior therapy, and our professional, experienced therapists provide outstanding care.
Skilled Rehabilitation Services:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Education for a successful return home
State-of-the-Art Therapy Equipment:
- Omni VR® (Virtual Rehabilitation System)
- The OmniVR® is the world’s first 3D Virtual Reality Augmented Therapy system designed specifically around functional rehabilitation for aging adults and others with physical limitations.
- Shortwave Diathermy
- Shortwave Diathermy uses safe eletromagnetic waves to create a gentle heating effect in muscles, joints and tissues.
- PENS Electrical Stimulation
- “PENS” or “Patterned Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation” is a patented form of electrical stimulation that helps nerves and muscles work together to achieve normal movement after an injury or disease state.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Ultrasound uses sound waves to create a gentle heating effect in muscles, joints and tissues.
- Omnicycle® Elite Motorized Rehabilitation System
- The Omnicycle® Elite is a motorized rehabilitation system that uses a “smart motor” to help patients exercise when they have limited strength, endurance or muscle control.
712.276.3821 ext. 3100