Many of us are celebrating Labor Day today by relaxing with a day off from our jobs. Some workers deserve a day off more than others. In 2015, 4,836 workers died in work-related injuries, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
These were the most dangerous professions:
1. Construction, 937 fatalities.
2. Transportation and warehousing, 765 fatalities.
3. Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting, 570 fatalities.
4. Professional and business services, 477 fatalities.
5. Government, 457 fatalities.
6. Manufacturing, 353 fatalities.