Things you learn listening to holiday radio for more than 25 days:
1. Musicians actually think “My Favorite Things” is a Christmas song.
2. Burl Ives was a lot more popular than you knew.
3. Nat King Cole did “The Christmas Song” better than Mel Torme.
4. Mariah, Josh and Michael Buble didn’t have the market cornered. Back in the day, everybody did a Christmas album.
5. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” has a religious verse.
6. The Andrews Sisters weren’t afraid to duet with anyone.
7. Even instrumentalists had backup singers.
8. The kid who wanted two front teeth is now very old. Or dead.
9. Only Eartha Kitt should be allowed to do “Santa Baby.”
10. Anything with snow in it is considered a holiday song.