The liquid that chickpeas are cooked in does more than just keep the legumes nice and moist, like adding fluffiness and structure to a variety of plant-based recipes.
- Your new post-workout protein drink could be helping the environment
- Smithfield Foods pledges to cut food waste by 50% by 2030
- Hy-Vee to launch reality show about finding love in a grocery store
- Yogurt can help lower your blood pressure: Here's how to eat more of it
- Feast and Field contributor opens a new restaurant
Shop Item of the Week
More to love
Chickpeas are making their way into daily diets across the nation. We explore what makes this crop a new top seller for growers and an on-trend food choice among consumers.