JOHNSTON, Iowa | Approximately 45 Iowa Army National Guard soldiers were recognized during a Feb. 13 patching ceremony held at the Camp Dodge Joint Maneuver Training Center in Johnston, Iowa.
The following Siouxland guards were recognized in the ceremony:
- Pfc. intelligence analyst Eileen Hernandez-Chavez, 18, of Sioux City, Honorary Order of the Dragoon Certificate, daughter of Jesus and Bertha Hernandez
- Pvt. all-wheeled vehicle mechanic Michael Saucedo, 18, of Sioux City, son of Lilia Ruth Saucedo
- E-1 petroleum specialist Wesley Myers, 20, of Sioux City, son of Kenny and Lisa Myers
- PV2 automated logistical specialist Yoselyn Perez Alonzo, 20, of Sioux City, daughter of Jose Perez and Emiliana Alonzo
- PV2 horizontal construction engineer Juan Arreola, 19, of Sioux City, son of Juan and Sara Arreola
- Pvt. motor transport operator John Schultz, 32, of Sioux City