Subscribe for 33¢ / day

LE MARS, Iowa -- Autopsy results show that John Peter Koley, 57, died from an accidental methamphetamine overdose.

On Dec. 13, police were called to Koley's home, discovering him on his kitchen floor. Investigators believed he had been dead for several days. At the time, authorities were unable to identify the cause of death.

Koley's death was deemed suspicious in nature and an autopsy from the Iowa State Medical Examiner's Office was requested.

The Plymouth County Sheriff's Office received notification that the toxicology report had been completed. Investigators will now focus their attention on finishing a forensic examination on computer and surveillance equipment seized at his residence. 

0
1
0
0
0

Food and Lifestyles reporter

Load comments