Subscribe for 33¢ / day

SIOUX CITY -- An overload in the electrical system caused a fire that damaged a Sioux City home early Tuesday.

Sioux City Fire Rescue responded to the house fire at 5120 Lorraine Ave. at 5:18 a.m. Tuesday. Firefighters arrived to the sight of smoke coming from the eaves of the roof. A total of 16 firefighters responded to the fire in the attic and extinguished it.

Two occupants home at the time of the fire were able to escape safely.

Sioux City Inspection Services red-tagged the house because of the fire damage.

1
0
0
0
0

Court reporter

Load comments