Try 1 month for 99¢

I keep reading that 90 percent of the illegal drugs our government seizes are captured at current ports of entry. That leaves 10 percent seized from "other locations." I can't be the only one wondering what percentage of drugs we fail to discover. Could it be that the 90 percent we seize is only 10 percent of the total entering our country?

Keith Pease, Sioux City

Subscribe to Breaking News

* I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its user agreement and privacy policy.
3
0
1
2
1

Load comments