South Sioux City, NE 68776
Last Updated: July 31, 2018
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
1. Surface drainage toward slab.
2. Ponding next to slab.
3. Slab subgrade poorly sloped.
4. Irrigated planter adjacent to slab.
5. Excessive watering.
6. Granular base allowing water migration & ponding.
7. Open joints or cracks (poor maintenance)
8. Ground water level at or near frost depth.
9. Inadequate subgrade compaction increase potential for subgrade instability, settlement & pavement deteriation.
10. Rock, bark or flower gardens adjacent to slabs.
11. Roof drain outlet next to slab.
12. Over watering of lawn.
Removal and replacement concrete costs - Two to three times concrete raising costs.
e-mail email@example.com for a free estimate.
Concrete Raising Service
Siouxland’s Local “Family Owned”
Basement Specialists for over 30 years!
concreteraisingservice.com | 402-494-2003