Le Mars, IA 51031
About Floyd Valley Hospital - Classifieds
More About Floyd Valley Hospital - Classifieds
Floyd Valley Hospital located in LeMars, Iowa is a municipally-owned, state licensed, full-service general acute care, critical access 25-bed hospital.
The Floyd Valley campus includes the hospital, the Family Medicine Clinic, Siouxland Podiatry, Park Places Estates Assisted Living facility and the Floyd Valley Hospital's Home Medical Equipment. Floyd Valley has been named a top 100 critical access hospital.
Floyd Valley Hospital is licensed by the State of Iowa, and affiliated with the Avera Network of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and is a member of the Iowa Hospital Association.
Our services include
- 24 hour emergency care
- Medical-surgical services
- Specialty clinics
- CLIA certified laboratory
- Radiology services including gernal radiology, ultrasound, mammography, CT,MRI, and mobile PET/CT and nuclear medicine
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Homehealth services
- Healthy Families program
- Lifeline response System
- Cardio-Pulmonary department
- Diagonostic Sleep Study Program
- Audiology testing
- Full Service dietary department
- Health and Wellnesss programming
- Prime Time Health Network (Senior Adult Program)
- Park Place Estates Assisted Living
- Avera Home Medical Equipment
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!