Sioux City, IA 51108
Come enjoy a fun family friendly car show event and help support your next generation of Hot Rodders. We donate a portion of the event proceeds to Sioux City community school shop classes!
*7:00PM Will be a meet and greet/get your wristbands
*Get your camp site set up
*7:30PM Dash for Cash Mini Bike races under the lights
* 8am Morning Cruise. Meet at The Ickey Nickel. The cruise route to be determined and back to car show.
*10am Gates open get your cars, mini bikes, and motorcycles parked
* NEW SWAP MEET 10am-4pm
*11am to 12:30 Kids activities
*12:30 Mini bike races and mini bike drags
*2:00 Cookie Contest so if you think you can spin circles in your ride than this event is for you.
*3:00pm Pin-up contest
*4:00pm Car show trophy presentation
*4:30pm Live Auction (Automotive related items)
*6:30 Band will start
Band Line up
6:30pm-7:30pm Down by the Pool
7:50pm -8:50pm Brutally Frank
9:10pm-10:10pm The Living Deads
10:30pm-12:00am The Rocketz (LA)
*kids 10 and under free
Starting April 1st Summer hours are in effect.....
Tuesday...9 am- 2am
Wednesday...9 am- 2am
Thursday...9 am- 2am
Friday...9 am..2 am
Saturday...9 am...2 am
Sunday...9 am- 2 am
ICKEY NICKEL VOLLEYBALL
How to sign up?
- Sign-up sheets can be picked up at the Ickey Nickel.
- The sign-up fee is $175 dollars per team.Early sign up before Feb 28 th is $165.00
- Sign-up sheets MUST be turned in by May 17th
- NO LATE SIGN-UP SHEETS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Brackets will be completed by Thurs May 23nd
- First date of play is Tuesday, May 28th
- Brackets will be made on a first come first serve basis & nights will fill quickly.
- All members of the team must be listed on the sign-up sheet with their age and signature.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to play.
- League is played Monday through Friday.
- Games will be played at 6:30, 7:30, 8:30, and 9:30p.m.
- There will be three or four divisions of play every night:
- Division A will be the most competitive
- Division B will be moderately competitive
- Division C will be less competitive
- Division D will be the least competitive
- On Tuesday night, Division A is the "power league" division. This is the most competitive division of play and is meant for skilled volleyball players only.
- Tuesday night divisions B, C, and D are the same level of difficulty as every other night.
- The beginning of the season is considered "pool play."
- Your results in pool play will be recorded and will determine your seed in the final tournament at the end of the year.
- Tournament details will be released in July.
Fish & Fries
Fish Sandwich served with Fries or Slaw
Your choice $5.50
Friday Night All You Can Eat!
All you can eat of our hand floured and fried Alaskan Pollack served with
a healthy portion of our own Cole Slaw and Au Gratin potatoes and dinner rolls available on request. Get filled up tonight! $10.00
Or Just Fish $8.00
We love Wednesday!
It's Spaghetti Day!!
Delicious Spaghetti served with a side salad and breadstick.
Add $2 more for All You Can Eat!
Also... THE SUN IS BACK! Come enjoy it on our patio!
Ickey Nickel Bar & Grill
4700 41st St
Sioux City, IA 51108
Nickel Bike Nights - Every Tuesday (starting June 27th) 6pm - 10pm! Come in on your bike and you'll have Twofer specials along with Cheap Burgers and Brats at Peso's Bar on the dance floor!
Teams that are signed up for fall ball
One eyed jacks
Team one beer
Hits and tits
What the world
Bump set shots
Make up sets
If you're teams not on here and you want to be in fall ball please leave a message to this post with your contact info and team name (preferred method) or contact The Bar before Friday
schedule should be out by Monday for next weeks start of Thursday night play