Sioux City, IA 51103
About Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Sioux City
We offer a wide range of charity, advocacy and mental health services for the community. We provide counseling services for families, adults and children. We also provide outreach services to those in need and advocacy by being a community partner.
Catholic Charities was officially incorporated as a non-profit, service agency in 1943. The Catholic Women’s league of Sioux City, the Diocese of Sioux City, and the Sisters of Saint Francis were instrumental in making this happen. Our agency is rooted in faith and service to all people.
- Individual, Couples and Family Therapy
- Child/Adolescent Therapy
- Grief and Loss
- Pornography Addiction
- Pathways to Hope and Healing—Free Mental Health Assessments for Students
- Evidenced-Based Approaches Include
- PCIT—Specialized Approach for Children with Behavorial Disorders
- EMDR—Specialized Treatment for Trauma, Abuse and PTSD
About the Services:
- Therapists are independently licensed (LISW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Day and evening appointments available
- Spanish speaking services (Sioux City Office)
Appointments typically scheduled within a few days—sooner if there is a crisis
To donate, please go to: https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=78524e
- American Express
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!