Sioux City Journal Reporter Dolly A. Butz asks Siouxland District Health Department Deputy Director Tyler Brock about COVID-19 vaccination.
As featured on
How effective are vaccines against the UK and South African variants? What side effects can people expect? What happens if an individual only gets the first dose? And more answers to big questions.
- Sioux City St. Patrick's Day parade cancelled
- 3.4 percent of Woodbury County residents have received both vaccine doses
- Sioux City Council to vote on proposed Morningside subdivision
- Siouxland reports no COVID deaths in past 3 days
- Northwest Iowa counties report 2 COVID-19-related deaths
- Drilling Pharmacy offering COVID-19 vaccination appointments for 65 and up
- Woodbury County COVID hospitalizations rising slightly
- Sioux, Monona counties report COVID-19 deaths
- Reynolds announces vaccine information website, call center for Iowa
- Sioux City Community School District reports zero new infections this week
- Siouxland District Health Department announces March 8 COVID-19 vaccination clinic