South Sioux City, NE 68776
About Carom House
- American Express
More About Carom House
Since 1962, we stand by all that we offer and are proud of the quality of service we provide, repairing pool tables and pool cues. We will re-cloth pool tables, move and set up pool tables and give pool lessons. In addition, we guarantee that by the time our work for you is complete, you will be nothing less than completely satisfied.
Carom House understands and appreciates the value of your business. That's why we have made it our mission for nearly 50 years to provide you with reliable, quality billiards, darts and game room products. Even though our company continues to grow, our belief in the value of an honest, one-on-one relationship remains the same.
Whether you're coming in for a chess set, darts, a foos ball table, a ping pong table or a pool table, or supplies and repairs, we will help you find the best deal on the equipment you need. We also offer gently used and refurbished equipment. All our quality game supplies come with warranties.
Products Offered: Chess sets, C.L. Bailey pool tables, Cue Cases, Custom cues, Darts, Foos Ball tables and supplies, Great American pool tables and supplies, Olhausen billiard products and tables, Pin Ball machines, Ping Pong supplies, Pool balls, Pool cues, Repair parts, Used pool tables
Services Offered: Carom House in South Sioux City, NE is fully licensed and equipped to offer you reliable, quality billiards, darts and game room products. All service work is done by the owner, who brings over 30 years experience to the job. We have the technical expertise, born of over 30 years of experience, to handle all kinds of repair work, installation and lessons. We offer warranties on our work and on our new products.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
Learn How to Play Foosball
At its core, foosball seems like a pretty straightforward and easy concept. There is a table with a total of 8 foosball rods that you push, pull, and turn to make the foosball men kick the ball into the opponent’s goal. In reality, that is just a grain of sand out of an entire beach of facts about foosball. And, just like on a beach, you can decide how you want to spend your time exploring it. FoosballSoccer.com attempts to empower you with all the resources and information to help you learn how to play the game of foosball much quicker than if you were to do it on your own.
How to Master the Game of Foosball
We here at Foosball Soccer like to think of foosball as a sport, not just a table game. It isn’t like you can simply purchase a foosball table, learn the rules, and then learn how to master the game. There is much more that goes into it and takes years to develop all of the right mental and physical skills to become a professional player. I still remember after playing the game for 4 years and going to my first tournament when my mouth dropped because of the skill level of some of the players. It is an extremely difficult sport to master without having all of the necessary tools around you.
- A good quality foosball table – It requires a good table in order to learn how to master the game. American-style foosball tournaments are played with Tornado foosball tables. Do you know what type of foosball table features you are looking for?
- Pick a single shot to master – Good foosball players have a single shot. Don’t try to be a jack of all foosball shots because you will never master them all. The most popular shots are snake shots and pull shots.
- Other skilled foosball players – You are only going to ever be good as your opponents and teachers. If you watch closely you can use your opponents to identify and exploit weaknesses that you need to close up in your game and teachers will give you the tips you need to be successful. Don’t sit back and let a good foosball player find you. The only way to find skilled foosball players is to go to a local hotspot so start searching on Google.
- Foosball strategies – Foosball is as much of a mental game as it is a physical. Our foosball strategies are designed to make you think not only about how to master your game, but about how your competition is thinking.
- Foosball techniques – There are many different foosball techniques to the game. Get some of the ones we have learned over the years.
Looking for a foosball table? Carom GHouse offer this and other game room solutions for you and your family!
Stop by the store to learn all the option we have available and make your game room the best it can be!
3720 Dakota Avenue
South Sioux City, NE 68776
The game has been played by kings and commoners, presidents, mental patients, ladies, gentlemen, and hustlers alike. It evolved from a lawn game similar to the croquet played some-time during the 15th century in Northern Europe and probably in France.